General Return Policy
Most unopened items in original new condition can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
To start this process, go here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Items to:
Development Plus, Inc
250 Bell Marin Keys Blvd F300
Novato CA, 94949
Situations where an item or items may not be returned or refunded for any reason except where applicable by law.
- Items that have been opened.
- Items that have been damaged or are not in their original condition.
- Any Item that has missing parts or has been played with.
- Any Item returned more than 60 days from the time the items were received by the customer.
- Any items that we not purchased from the Bethesda Store.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the entire contents of the bundle are returned complete.
- Any item that has been exposed to or influenced by any of the following
- The surface of Mars.
- Species Typhon Cacoplasmus
- Irradiated Wastelands during shipping
- The Outsider
UK & EU Order Return & Refund Policy
Customers that order from the UK and EU have explicit rights that extend our General Returns Policy.
It is for International customers to review and be familiar with their rights regarding international orders. A summation of these rights can be found here
- You have 30 days from the day you receive the goods to cancel an order.
- If you want to download digital content within the 30-day cancelation period, you must agree to waive your cancelation rights.
- A refund will be issued within 14 days of Development Plus, Inc receiving the returned goods or if a receipt confirming proof of postage for the item being returned.
- A refund of the Basic Delivery Cost will be issued within that 14 days. Enhanced delivery costs will not be refunded.
- EXCEPTIONS include: CDs, DVDs or software if you've broken the seal on the wrapping, perishable items and tailor-made or personalized items. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that's been broken.
After a customer places an order that order goes into a queue at the warehouse. The warehouse will usually ship an item within 24 hours.
Depending on customer service ticket volume we may not be able to get your issue before the item ships. Fear not. You are still able to return this item for a refund by following our General Return Policy.
If we do get to your order before it has shipped. You will be issued a refund.
Returning Software / Video Games / Digital Codes
Unopened CDs and DVDs can be returned under the guidelines of our General Returns Policy.
Digital Codes and opened CDs and DVDs cannot be returned under any circumstance. No exceptions to this policy unless where prohibited by law.
Please be very careful when purchasing video games at the Bethesda Store.